science and spirituality must combine forces through art, bridging knowledge with wisdom, entering history through creative action.

Search This Blog

Dec 23, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Interstellar Whale Song.

Hi there. I'm Lena. I'm a 22-year-old girlgonemad living in Toronto. I'm a hedge-writer and photographer, a singer for the electro-acoustic band Indigo Children, and a professional dancer with the troupe Mystic Caravan. I'm currently studying psychology.

In my space you will find:
-selected photography
-writings: poems & prose
-crafts
-artistic scribblings
-paintings
-bellydance overviews
-songs
-metaphysical ramblings
-personal topics of interest, including (but not limited to) astronomy, chaos theory, quantum physics, biology, psychology, literature, the world.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your stay.

-The Spiral Traveller

No comments:

Post a Comment